The individual will be involved in implementing the goals set forth as they relate to database architecture, ETL and development activities. The BID will transform business requirements into optimal systems implementations, as well as work on large data warehousing initiatives in a senior developmental capacity. The main focus for this position will be to support and development of reporting as well as manage users interaction and requests.
- B.S. degree in technical discipline.
- 2+ years in general database development
- Experience with BI Solution (Business Objects, Microstrategy, MSSQL, etc...)
- Advanced level of writing stored procedures, reading query plans, tuning indexes and troubleshooting performance bottlenecks
- 1-2 years ETL experience, including Pentaho Kettle or other BI toolset.
- 1-2 year Data Warehousing experience utilizing SSAS or other OLAP toolset.
- Problem solving, analytical and communication abilities.
- Competitive salary
- Dynamic, open and challenging working environment
- Modern office, cafeteria; library; computer gaming, HD TV platforms
- Performance review (twice a year), 13th month pay based on performance
- Annual health check-up and premium healthcare
- Special internal programs for Tikiers