- Work with production teams to create a prioritized list of analytics needs for each product feature.
- Work with departmental managers to outline the specific data needs for each business method analysis project.
- Use statistical methods to analyze data and generate useful business reports.
- Use data to create models that depict trends in the customer base and the consumer population as a whole.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics.
- Analytical Skills: Proven experience working with large amounts of data: facts, figures, and number crunching. Be able to see through the data and analyze it to find conclusions.
- Communication Skills: Able to translate the data into an understandable document.
- Technical skills: Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings, having experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS, Stata, R).
- Ability to collaborate effectively and work as part of a team.
- Competitive salary.
- Dynamic, open and challenging working environment.
- Modern office, cafeteria; library; computer gaming, HD TV platforms.
- Performance review (twice a year), 13th month pay based on performance.
- Annual health check-up and premium healthcare.
- Special internal programs for Tikiers.