What you will do:
- Work with production teams to outline problems that can be solved / automatized /optimized through machine learning algorithms.
- Develop metrics to measure the outcome/impact of your introduced solutions.
- Cooperate with other members from to implement and integrate into our existing systems.
- Present, document and improve the solutions over time.
- Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation.
- Prioritize tasks to meet multiple deadlines.
For this position we are looking for a type B data scientist. For this reason here are what we need from you:
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests,....
- Experience in using common data science languages, such as R, Python, Java or Scalar. Excellence in at least one of these is highly desirable.
- Experience with common data science libraries, such as: Scikit-learn, Xgboost, Pandas,...
- Great communication skills. Be able to explain complex matters in simple terms.
- Proficiency in using SQL for data querying.
Nice to have:
- Previous experience building end to end Machine Learning systems.
- Competitive salary.
- Dynamic, open and challenging working environment.
- Modern office, cafeteria; library; computer gaming, HD TV platforms.
- Performance review (twice a year), 13th month pay based on performance.
- Annual health check-up and premium healthcare.
- Special internal programs for Tikiers.