We are looking for passionate Data Analyst. The successful candidate will turn data into information, information into insights and insights into business decisions. You will work within data-driven finance department.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Collaborate with technical consultants in developing ERP system
- Sense of humor, intellectual curiosity, collaboration, and integrity is required.
- At least 1-year experience as a data analyst or business data analyst. Financial knowledge is a plus but definitely not a must.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing data-sets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc.)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics