- Analysing consumer buying patterns and predicting future trends;
- Regularly reviewing performance indicators, such as sales and discount levels;
- Managing plans for stock levels;
- Reacting to changes in demand and logistics;
- Meeting suppliers and negotiating terms of contract; liaising with shop personnel to ensure supply meets demand;
- Maintaining relationships with existing suppliers and sourcing new suppliers for future products;
- Liaising with other departments within the organization to ensure projects are completed;
- Participating in promotional activities;
- Writing reports and forecasting sales levels;
- Presenting new ranges to Category managers;
- Analytical Skills: You will be working with multiple vendors to determine the best deals for your company, and will have to evaluate the many pros and cons of each, based on price, quality, speed of delivery and other factors.
- Decision-Making Skills: You will need to use the information you have gathered to make decisions on behalf of your company.
- Math Skills: Basic math skills will be needed to analyze prices and get the best deals possible.
- Negotiating Skills: You will be working with suppliers to create the best deals.
- Negotiating skills will help you create those deals.
- Strong team work and interpersonal skills
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV via mail: email@example.com