- Defining the category strategy for Automotive & Motorcycle products in terms of P&L, assortment growth.
- Driving the category pricing and marketing strategy, running the analysis to understand the impact of category decisions on the sales and profits and refining the strategy.
- Establishing relationships and driving negotiations with leading industry brands
- Responsible for the growth performance of strategic accounts within category
- Bachelor Degree is required.
- 1-2 years’ experience in Management Consulting and/or automotive industry
- Strong data analysis skills and knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Entrepreneurial and innovative mindset with well-developed interpersonal and leadership skills
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks, to prioritize them and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you are interested in this position
Please submit online application form via this link or send your CV via mail: email@example.com. Thank you