- Working with buyers and supplier to ensure compliance.
- Organize and develop the process of managing the performance of suppliers (including delivery lead-time, delivery on-time performance, delivery completion,..).
- Analyze key performance metrics to root cause performance issues and drive change.
- Report performance trends and improvements to senior manager.
- Work cross functionally with groups company-wide, including Category Management, Buying, Data Integration, and Warehouse Fulfillment.
- Proactive in working
- Eager to learn and work
- Strong analysis skills and knowledge of office skills ( Microsoft Excel, Google Drive, ...)
- Strong communication skills
- Logical thinking and innovative mindset with well-developed interpersonal and leadership skills
- Experience in Merchandising is a plus
- Be self-driven and self-motivated
- At least 2-year working experience
- A Bachelor's Degree with previous experience in e-commerce a plus .
If you are interested in this position, please Apply for this job or send your CV via mail: email@example.com. Thank you !