About Tiki Ads:
Tiki Ads is a powerful tool to help sellers drive more conversions on Tiki. When using this tool, sellers can optimize products' display position on Tiki website and reach more target buyers. You can explore more about Tiki Ads on: https://hocvien.tiki.vn/faq/gioi-thieu-tikiads/
Working as a Key Account Manager, you will have to build up a long term relationship with clients (Sellers who are running business on Tiki).
We are looking for a skilled Account Manager Executive to oversee the relationship of Tiki Ads with its most important clients. You will be responsible for obtaining and maintaining long term key customers by comprehending their requirements.
The ideal candidate will be apt in building strong relationships with strategic customers. You will be able to identify needs and requirements to promote our company’s solutions and achieve mutual satisfaction.
- Proactive in approaching Tiki sellers & inviting them to join Tiki Ads.
- Educate sellers about Tiki Ads’s functionalities (key selling points) by meeting, seminar, webinar..etc.
- Collaborate with partnership teams on Tiki to organize programs, events, product tours to attract sellers to use Tiki Ads.
- Coordinate with the Ad operations team to support sellers' campaigns to achieve good conversion metrics.
- Hit revenue goals for advertising products.
- Develop trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients, resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams. Be the voice of the seller to provide feedback to the Product team for new features.
- Work closely with seller services to coordinate sales and training events for sellers.
- Support sales leaders as needed.
- You believe in doing whatever it takes to get things done.
- You believe in learning from others, but you do not apply knowledge blindly.
- You believe the right idea can come from anyone, regardless of positions within an organization.
- Experience implementing and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- In-depth understanding of online marketing tools and social media platforms
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with SMEs (sellers, household businesses....etc.)
- Strategic Thinking
- Good presentation skill.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation 1-3 years advertising experience
- Degree in Business, Marketing or relevant field
- Strong in English as it relates to the advertising field.
If you are interested in this position. Please submit online application form via this link or send your CV via mail: email@example.com.