The Growth and Data team’s mission in Tiki is to help to grow Tiki’s business. We are trying to use data as much as possible to improve the business performance. To serve this important mission, our team is seeking the talent AI engineer to solve problems. We play with Big Data, Machine Learning
Why you will want to work here:
- Extract, analyze, and apply data-mining and statistical machine learning techniques to large structured and unstructured datasets
- Design, develop and test large-scale data science pipeline and machine learning algorithms
- Perform analyses to understand user/seller behaviors and product
- Setting up and analyzing A/B testing to measure the performance of operations
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks
- Knowledge of statistical techniques and concepts
- Experience working with and creating data architectures
- Strong coding ability. You're able to write clean, efficient code
- Having knowledge of the latest techniques and modern ML frameworks such as scikit-learn, tensorflow, torch/pytorch
- Fluency in the languages of data manipulation (SQL)
- Ability to communicate complex analysis and results to any audience
- Dynamic, open and challenging working environment.
- Modern office, cafeteria; library; computer gaming, HD TV platforms.
- Healthcare insurance.
- Annual health check-up and premium healthcare.
- Special internal programs for Tikiers.
Should you are interested in this position APPLY HERE.