I. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
Inbound Manager will supervise and coordinate and manage activities of warehouse workers engaged in verifying, record keeping, replenishment and put-away operations. The incumbent will ensure inbound shipments business needs and targets are met on a daily basis. This role will report directly to FC Manager.
Based on the monthly receiving volume plan, then plan and adjust manpower to ensure the process of receiving goods.
Ensure the manpower for Campaign days in year
Set up annual goals for Inbound and goals need to meet daily basis.
- Assigning to supervise the working process of employees, ensuring employees comply with the process and regulations
Establish, update monthly processes, related to receiving, storing goods, returning goods to suppliers, returning defective goods.
Manage daily Inbound KPI
- Maintain weekly, monthly meeting with Team leader, Senior team leader to adjust operational processes, KPI according to the specific periods
- Cooperate and support relevant Section in FC such as ICQA, OB to handle goods’ problems
Cooperate with other Department such as Transportations, TC, MD… to handle goods’ problem during delivery.
Supervise and inspect issues related to occupational safety, 5S in working areas to take necessary improvement actions.
Report directly to superiors any problems as well as improvement activities in working processes
Other tasks assigned by superiors
This position requires a candidate with the proven ability to drive process improvements and the ability to keep pace with our explosive growth while motivating others to meet the challenges of an extremely deadline-driven environment.
- Degree in Warehouse, Operations, Logistics or related field
- At least 5 years related experience in receiving with 2 years supervisory experience preferred
- Experience with a contingent workforce during peak seasons
- Ability to handle changing priorities and use good judgment in stressful situations
- Interest in long-term career development through assignments in multiple warehouses across the nation
- Prefer candidates with immediate start.
- Know how to use management software. Eg. SAP, ERP
- Able to read English specialized documents
- Experience to manage at least 200 employees (including outsources)
- Work arrangement skills
- Good communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Data analysis skills
- Young, flexible, variability
III. WORK LOCATION: Tan Quang, Van Lam, Hung Yen
To apply for this position, please send CV via email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org - Email Subjects: Associate Manager, Inbound