1. Be responsible for designing the workflow and process of Sortation team, make sure that every Sortation team at each FCs has the same process.
2. Following and being responsible for Sortation team’s performance.
3. Arranging, following and monitoring the sortation staff in receiving, sorting, alternating of goods to right tranport Warehouse/Hub.
1. Educational background: University from relevant fields
2. Discipline: Integrity; Accountability and Respect
• At least 4 years of working experience in Operations, Transportation and Forwarding / Logistics.
• Working for Express company is preferred
• E-commerce experience is a plus
4. Critical requirements:
• Willing to work overtime (out of office hours, weekend, break days) to complete tasks assigned
• Organizational skills and attention to detail
• Preferably same position in Logistics/Transportation or equivalent.
• Comfortable in interacting with multi levels
• Good at communication
• Written and verbal English is a plus
• Self-started mentality, energetic, driven, proactive and hard working. Can-do mentality – Do not take no for an answer
6. Computer skills: Strong data analysis skills; good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Internet Explorer
7. Language: English B level
8. Gender: Male and Female
III. WORK LOCATION: Ho Chi Minh City
To apply for this position, please send CV via email: firstname.lastname@example.org - Email Subjects: Associate Manager, Sortation Management