- Analyze the data and the seller funnel to detect fraud/abuse behaviors and build the signals to actively detect and prevent fraud/abuses.
- Develop and execute policies & process for business security operations (account security, campaign risk assessment, reseller, policy fraud)
- Handling escalations and conducting investigations for incidents
- Build framework for fraud monitoring, fraud profiling and fraud alert process. Closely working with commercial, engineer and legal to identify abuse or fraud risks
- Establish the metrics to monitor and communicate results of risk strategy.
- Over 2 years of related work experience. Online e-commerce experience is a plus
- Demonstrated capacity for critical thinking and analysis with strong attention to detail.
- Required skills include quantitative aptitude, the ability to communicate complex business issues through concise presentation skills, strong at microsoft office.
- Analytical-thinking and problem-solving experience
- Good interpersonal skills to oversee cross disciplinary work streams
- Competitive salary
- Dynamic, open and challenging working environment
- Modern office, cafeteria; library; computer gaming, HD TV platforms
- Performance review, 13th month pay based on performance
- Annual health check-up and premium healthcare
- Special internal programs for Tikier