Key tasks and responsibilities
- Identify and assess future and current seller training needs by analysing seller performance and seller journey, and understanding seller pain points
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to constantly develop and or improve the quality of training sessions, documents
- Design and implement new training ideas, both basic and advanced, to improve training effectiveness that would help sellers improve sales performance on Tiki
- Proactively build up relationships with trainers, sales training centers to improve the educational content for sellers.
- Ensure that the Tiki University website is maintained to the highest of standards at all time with the most updated and relevant materials geared towards the seller journey
- Make performance reports, monitor, and evaluate training sessions effectiveness, success and feedback periodically and report on them. Coach and guide team on soft skills and knowledge to enhance training execution
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices.
Qualifications & Skills
- Experienced at least 3 years in a training position, and at least 1 year experienced on leading a small team.
- Advance Excel skill and Powerpoint skill
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Teaching and facilitation skills.
- Ability to determine training objectives.
- Organizing and coordinating skills.
- Skill in preparing instructional aids and plans.
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Able to work both in individual & teams
- Great sense of urgency
- Able to work under pressure
If you are interested in this position, please send your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org with title: Position - Name.
Thank you for your interest in our company