Are you a software engineer who
- Loves to work on the trickiest problems on the scale of millions of users?
- Never stops figuring out the best practices in programming, or tinker with a new language to broaden your skillset?
- Aspires to write quality test-driven code?
- Yearns to share your learning and learn from others but your current workplace shows little enthusiasm?
If the answers are yes for all of the above, then this is a chance to join us as a Backend Software Engineer who will help our Selection team on its mission of crafting an awesome experience for users/customers of Tiki who are in the process of deciding what to buy.
What you will do
Build backend logic for some of the most trafficked touch points on Tiki: Home, Category & Product Detail...
Your responsibilities include:
- Write high-performance production code that touch million of users.
- Identify low-performance code for refactoring.
- Automate manual processes for maximum efficiency.
- Optimize code base for peak event scaling.
- Support other Engineer teams to deliver critical cross-functional projects.
Why you will want to work here
- Culture that's open for new ideas and sharing.
- Freedom to challenge current practices if there're a better ways to get things done.
- Opportunities to deliver big impacts are everywhere.
- We ship fast. Both products and code!
- At least 3 years shipping code on high traffic E-commerce websites/apps with complex business logic.
- Knowledge of system architecture.
- Understanding of technical debt and how to keep it manageable.
- Quick adaption to new environment, willingness to learn.
- Competitive salary.
- Dynamic, open and challenging working environment.
- Modern office, cafeteria; library; computer gaming, HD TV platforms.
- Performance review (twice a year), 13th month pay based on performance.
- Annual health check-up and premium healthcare.
- Special internal programs for Tikiers.
- If you are interested in Business Analyst position.