Interested in high impact role where you will get to solve real world customer problems? Engineering at Tiki is all about developing well rounded technologists. Technologists who are not only hands on architect/programmers but also product builders. Engineers who also understand customer needs and business strategy first hand. Our growth will expose you to building architectures that use next gen technology. Our scale of data and customer base provide the opportunity for you to innovate using AI and learning. Problems you will solve on day to day basis are first of its kind for a developing ecommerce market. Engineering at Tiki is a career building opportunity.
- Build high performance, scalable backend APIs
- Build new features and improve our current TikiGrowth features
- Collaborate with other engineers, UX designers, QC and Product Managers to deliver high quality, seamless shopping experience.
- 1+ years experience in development web application.
- Experience working in our stack (PHP, Java) is a plus, but not required.
- Experience with SQL and relational databases.
- Have experience with micro-services, Docker, CI/CD is a plus.
- Deep customer focus: you care deeply about the product experience, you understand users’ motivations and frustrations
- Good problem solving, organizational and time management skills
- Dynamic, open and challenging working environment.
- Modern office, cafeteria; library; computer gaming, HD TV platforms.
- Healthcare insurance, Life Insurance.
- Competitive salary and 13th month salary.
- Annual health check-up and premium healthcare.
- Special internal programs for Tikiers.
Should you are interested in this position, please apply here.