At Tiki, we believe in growing a sustainable business with strong fundamentals. It means acquiring new customers not just based on promotion but also on excellent customer interaction with our platform. The more frequently our users spend time on our platform, the more chance we have to offer our excellent services. That is the guiding goal for our department of social commerce platform. In the backend, it means aiming for efficiency and optimization in order to scale our service with the same pace of the business’ growth.
As a member of the Social Commerce Platform Engineering team. You will have the opportunity to participate in the innovative projects at Tiki such as social commerce platform (Tiki Lướt) or mini-app platform (similar to other big player in China). Both of these platforms are newly founded within the Tiki organization and are expected to gain very fast traction. You will have the opportunity to work with the best and the brightest engineers, and we can assure that you will grow tremendously regardless of your current engineering background.
In more details, you will
- Work with your technical lead to understand the architecture, specifications and the features that we are building.
- Be expected to provide sound technical and scalable solutions to the feature requirements.
- Be expected to take ownership of your service and be the main person in charge in developing and maintaining your service. Of course, you will always have the whole team's support as we are working as a team, but we are specifically looking for someone who has a high ownership and takes pride in what they do.
- Be expected to be a team player. Our team is composed of individuals of the same blood, if you are hard core and open minded, you will find yourself home with us.
We have a strong team with selective members and a keen interest in innovating the internet commerce space in Vietnam. If you join us, you will have a chance to solve problems at scale and also problems that there is no ready-made solution, and you will be forced to grow and innovate to adapt with our high requirements.
- 2 to 3 years of experience in designing and developing REST/GraphQL/GRPC API’s and micro services with Java/Python/Ruby/Go
- Preferably with 1+ year of experience in Go.
- Experience in designing and developing API’s and Backend services on various relational and No SQL databases.
- Strong Database and Schema design for performance and scale
- Experience with automated testing, CI/CD, Docker containers, Kubernetes, caching techniques and Git is nice to have
- Strong working knowledge of data structures, algorithms, object-oriented design, cloud, web sockets is a nice to have
- Competitive salary and performance review, 13th-month pay based on performance, stock option, Macbook provided
- Open communication with passionate, experienced and highly skilled members
- Private healthcare insurance
- Annual health check-ups
- Special internal programs for Tikiers when shopping on Tiki.vn (free ship TikiNow service, discount...)
- Internal events to bond our mutual understanding & spirit such as team building, team outing, Tiki's birthday, year-end party...
- New & beautiful office with a pantry room (with bar), entertainment & gymnastic equipment, yoga rooms, a library and an open space facilitating cross-department communication
Why should you join?
- You will have the opportunity to build complex systems such as social platform and mini-app platform
- You will be working & growing with a passionate & talented team
- We are a product company, we build and own our products
- We iterate constantly. There is no such thing as the best version of anything, just a constant stream of improvements and tests
- We have data-driven mindset, we use data to inform our decision as much as possible
- We love "best practices". Serving important features with high throughput always gives us a hitch to research and apply best practices. Any experiment or optimization is always welcomed
Should you be interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org