What you will do:
- Planning and management of Tiki.vn campaign calendar.
- End-to-end project management of major umbrella campaigns that requires 1-2 months of preparation.
- Work across different business units, functions and teams to align on your campaign priorities and KPIs.
- Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders for campaign creation.
- Creating campaign governance and resource allocation criteria.
- Continually refining and revamping campaign planning and execution processes.
- Reviewing each campaign with Commercial and Marketing Team including revenue target setting, marketing budget and traffic estimation.
- Working closely with the merchandising, marketing, and creative teams to drive aspects of campaign planning, channel optimization, as well as catalogue, landing and store page launches.
- Full onsite ownership (Look-and-feel, attributes, filtering, features, content and banners) of Tiki Homepage.
- Ensuring page decoration and banner production is aligned with all categories.
- Using performance tracking, reporting and optimizing campaign performance.
- Ensures each category are given exposure in different online marketing channels (GDN, social media, affiliates, & CRM pushes).
- Leading a team of campaign associates and ensure the team is up-to-speed
What we need from you:
- Excellent project and time management skills
- Detail obsession to fine-tune your campaign
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Past experience in e-commerce, retail or logistics is preferred
- Be able to work under high pressure with multiple projects
- Competitive salary.
- Dynamic, open and challenging working environment.
- Modern office, cafeteria; library; computer gaming, HD TV platforms.
- Performance review (twice a year), 13th month pay based on performance.
- Annual health check-up and premium healthcare.
- Special internal programs for Tikiers.
If you are interested in this position, please Apply for this job or send your CV via mail: email@example.com. Thank you !