Strategic Partnership/Payment Manager acts as the primary role between Tiki and payment business partners (specialized in ewallets, payment gateway, payment provider…), is responsible for:
- New payment partner establishment and management
- Establish stratergic partnership with new business partner and manage the entire end to end process
- Take part in creating business goals and strategies to grow ewallet to increase the online payment penetration, especially with new ewallet partners, new payment provider while control the efficient cost income ratio and others (CAC, LTV, etc.)
- Manage payment team from partner meeting, pitching, and closing the deal in close cooperation with the integration and partner on-boarding teams.
- Co-create Business Development plan and roadmap and ensure that this is synchronized with overall payment strategic direction and Tech roadmap
- Project lead with other internal departments (Tech, FIN, LGA, BI, etc.) to offer new payment methods for customers
- Manage partner promotion campaign
- Overall ownership of planning monthly campaign calendar incorporating various thematic & cross category campaigns
- Managing the relationship as an account manager
- Dealing with partner to win the best promotion campaigns to offer for customer shopping on Tiki and Tiki’s affiliates flatform
- Conducting deep dive analysis and providing insights based on data
- Providing timely and accurate operational support to partners on the Tiki platform
- Planning, executing and monitoring the strategic plans (tactical, long-term) to achieve business targets
- Collaboration with all internal stakeholders, including Marketing, Merchandise, Legal, Finance, etc.
- Detail job will be assigned by Line Manager (Head of BizDev or higher management level) to be appropriate with the candidate’s expectation and experience, get along with company’s business strategy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to interact professionally with a diverse and experienced group of executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- The ability to effectively manage multiple eCommerce projects.
- Bachelor Degree is required, having experience in payment industry is highly referred.
- Minimum 5-year experience in business development, partnership, and sales experience in payments or digital services/ in eCommerce, fintech, fast-paced environment
- Ambitious, self-driven and highly motivated individual who can work well in a start – up. Deep desire to excel and develop a career in account management
- Strong communication skills in both Vnese & English.
- Willing to work hard and put extra effort forth to meet deadlines and exceed client and management expectations
- Be result-driven, precise, detail oriented, able to work under pressure and under tight timelines.