● Job Description:
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for:
A. Campaign Planning and Execution
- Brainstorming, planning and management feature monthly, quarterly, annual campaign calendar.
- Conceptualizing and developing interesting, relevant campaigns for Tiki’s customers with delightful user experience through desktop, mobile site, and apps interface to achieve conversion.
- Working with internal stakeholder to ensure the campaigns happen smoothly
- Keeping oversight on campaigns and make necessary adjustments so as to achieve maximum efficiency
- Reporting the results
- Set day-to-day in-app feature settings including but not limited to Landing Pages, Banners, and Notifications.
- Assist Business Development teams with daily activities and execution of MD & Marketing campaigns-Coordinate with related teams to consolidate information of requirements.
- Collaborate with designers and related team to produce online content.
- Do pre & post site check when a campaign lives to avoid errors or bad user experience.
- Handle urgent cases the request accordingly.
● Job Requirement:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field required
- Prior experience in eCommerce marketing and/or campaign management preferred is a plus but not required
- Knowledge of business intelligence and performance media is a plus but not required
B. Professional & Soft Skills:
- English written and verbal communication skills
- Careful, details oriented, pro-active in execution & project management.
- Must be flexible for overtime working and have enthusiasm for teamwork and fast-paced environments.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks, to prioritize them and meet deadlines
- Know data analysis skills and knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint. Ability to deliver insight and recommendation based on data
- Work independently and proactively take on new responsibilities where most needed.
- Good knowledge of MS Office (specifically MS Excel)
- Humble and willing to learn every day
- Nimble, careful, enjoy working details.
- Critical thinking and have service mindset
- Good at communication and problem-solving.