Fulfillment by Tiki (FBT) is the full service to provide for customers from ordering, fulfillment, transportation and Customer Service.
By leveraging our current scale and supply chain network, FBT provides the low cost alternative and enables third party Sellers to rapidly grow their business. The FBT Operation Program Manager position is to solve all of sellers' experience with FBT service including policy, program, system and guidelines.
- Assist with investigation and root cause resolution for FBT sellers and Customer Issues.
- Work with the supply chain team to understand the warehouse requirements and provide guidelines for sellers.
- Work with Engineering to do the focus interview, improve the system and provide the best sellers experience in the Seller Center.
- Work with Inventory Specialists to provide an overview of the stock and take care of seller inventory performance.
- Ensure the sellers satisfaction score with FBT service and in charge of the volume of FBT selection.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience problem solving, including the ability to recognize non-obvious patterns
- Experience in project/program management with the strong data-analysis skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated positive, results oriented attitude.
- Excellent team player capable of learning and sharing knowledge in a team environment.