- Management and completion of audit plan: Identify key risks and Build the periodically audit plan to ensure all of internal team are compliant with the company’s policy, SOPs and requirements, actively detect the incorrect process & actions
- Monitor and provide advice to minimize risk resulting from poor internal controls.
- Follow-up of audit findings and develop action plans. Identifies control gaps and opportunities for improvement
- Build the metrics to track the performance and present the rate of compliance and the impact of non-compliant risk to business.
- Develop Internal Control training materials and support training in the process compliance training to all internal departments
- 2-5 years of relevant audit and management experience.
- Strong auditing and analytical skills, logical thinking and detailed driven
- Excellent knowledge of risk assessment, controlling and business processes.
- Fluent Vietnamese and English speaking & writing skill
- High level of commitment and integrity.
- Work well under pressure and in a fast paced and dynamic environment, meet milestones within time, cost and quality constraints.