In an already fast-growing Vietnam eCommerce market, Tiki is experiencing exceptional growth.
With growth comes interesting and unique problems. Vietnam market with its diverse and emerging seller base, densely populated city logistics, and growing consumer spending online - not only for products but also for services, presents unique product and technology building opportunities. We are in a heavy technology investment mode with many new things to build. In that context --- Tiki indeed provides career-building, full lifecycle innovation product building opportunities.
About the Seller Success team:
- Our mission is to support seller growing their business by providing tools for them to engage customers, run promotions and monitoring business performance
- We are a GenZ/Agile team, our goal is quickly to deliver value to sellers with higher and higher product quality.
- Own it, We take responsibility and take ownership for our actions and for delivering results.
- Improve it, we are willing to try new things(like technology, process, etc... ), continuous improvement our product
- Straight talk, We communicate honestly, openly, and directly to strengthen trust and move forward.
- TIKI Campaign: Millions of products, thousand sellers on each campaign. How to optimize read and write IO? How to optimize the data pipeline to give sellers good price recommendations?
- Business Report: How to optimize the data pipeline from the data lake to the presentation layer? How to quickly deliver accurate reports to sellers?
- More challenge is coming due to our team innovations in supporting seller to gain more sale.
- Join us to understand more.
- Provide hands-on leadership to the design, development, and deployment of technical solutions
- Using CI/CD and DevOps practices, processes, and tooling to optimize application;
- Keep updating new technologies e.g. System design, Programming language, DevOps best practices...
- Understand the requirements of the seller or business stakeholder and utilize this knowledge to develop applications that are consistent with this
- Ideally 3+ years of work experience on Backend to serve large-scale and distributed system
- Minimum 1 year of experience with either Golang or NodeJS(Typescript)
- Open-minded, honest and have a positive attitude towards people
- Databases: MySQL, MongoDB, ElasticSearch
- Caching: Redis, In-memory
- Messages Brokers: Kafka/RabbitMQ
Our attractive offers include:
- Open communication with passionate and experienced members.
- Challenging working environment.
- Private healthcare insurance.
- Annual health check-ups.
- Internal events to bond our mutual understanding & spirit such as team building, team outing, Tiki‘s birthday, year-end party...
- Competitive salary and performance review and bonus based on performance.