Established in 2010, Tiki is one of Vietnam’s fastest and most trusted B2C e-commerce platform. Well-known for the unique TikiNow service (2-Hours Delivery), world-class customer service with 80+ NPS score, and a diverse catalogue of 100% authentic products from 6,500 brands, in categories such as Consumer Electronics, Lifestyle, Fashion, Books, etc. In 2017, Tiki was among the “Ten Companies with the Biggest Influence on the Development of Vietnam’s Internet” as selected by the Vietnam Software and IT Services Association.
Backed by VNG, Seedcom, Sumitomo, CyberAgent Ventures, TIKI is a place where builders can build. Offering an open for growth hacking working experience where everyone can invent new, exciting solutions for both the Sellers and the Consumers, Tiki is the one stop for people who love the feeling of start the day with challenges leave the office with winners‘ smile.
After 11 years of delivering happiness door to door, it‘s time for Tiki to push the limit. A brand new Shopping Experience is set to be built. The mission is not easy, but with the advantage of technology, the knowhow acquired from being one of the national e-commerce platform, the missing piece is your participation. If you are looking for an opportunity be a part of this history conquest, let break the ice.
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our department and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies.
As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our marketing and advertising team in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels.
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast paced work environment.
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns.
- Perform market analysis and research on competition.
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks.
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web).
- Prepare promotional presentations.
- Help distribute marketing materials.
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM).
- Help organize marketing events.
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive.
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques..
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Google Suites and MS Office.
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Online analytics and Google Adwords).
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices.
- Current enrollment in a related BS or Masters degree.
- Involvement in actual scope of work and self-growth through dynamic working environment & challenges;
- Opportunity to work in Top 100 Vietnam Best Places To Work (Top 4 in the IT/ Software & Application/ E-commerce industry) 2020;
- Internship allowances.