Established in 2010, Tiki is one of Vietnam’s fastest and most trusted B2C e-commerce platform. Well-known for the unique TikiNow service (2-Hours Delivery), world-class customer service with 80+ NPS score, and a diverse catalogue of 100% authentic products from 6,500 brands, in categories such as Consumer Electronics, Lifestyle, Fashion, Books, etc. In 2017, Tiki was among the “Ten Companies with the Biggest Influence on the Development of Vietnam’s Internet” as selected by the Vietnam Software and IT Services Association.
Backed by VNG, Seedcom, Sumitomo, CyberAgent Ventures, TIKI is a place where builders can build. Offering an open for growth hacking working experience where everyone can invent new, exciting solutions for both the Sellers and the Consumers, Tiki is the one stop for people who love the feeling of start the day with challenges leave the office with winners‘ smile.
After 11 years of delivering happiness door to door, it‘s time for Tiki to push the limit. A brand new Shopping Experience is set to be built. The mission is not easy, but with the advantage of technology, the knowhow acquired from being one of the national e-commerce platform, the missing piece is your participation. If you are looking for an opportunity be a part of this history conquest, let break the ice.
We are looking for Software Development Manager who are mastered with the workflow of building Back-End systems to handle the complex and fast-growing business. The required stack are: Java, Go, Kafka, Redis, MySQL, Kubernetes, Ansible, and Docker.
- Work closely with Product Manager to give advices about the technology‘s edges in order to get the expectations inline with the technical implementation.
- Designing sophisticated microservice architecture.
- Work with Mobile Development Specialist to build the App Architecture that fits into Tiki‘s current App Architecture.
- Define workflow, assign tasks, manage timeline.
- Write high-performance production code that touches million of users.
- Assess code architecture for expandability and maintainability.
- Identify low-performance code for refactoring.
- Automate manual processes for maximum efficiency.
- Optimize code base for peak event scaling.
- Support other Engineer teams to deliver critical cross-functional projects.
- Experiences in using Confluence and Jira for Documentation and Tasks Management.
- Bachelor‘s degree in computer science/engineering or equivalent professional experience.
- 2+ years of experience with building backend for high traffic web and app products with complex business logic for engineer level and 4+ years for tech lead level
- Solid knowledge of OOP, data structures, algorithms, architectural patterns, system architecture and API management.
- Expert in tuning performance and identifying potential bottlenecks in a microservice architecture.
- Experiences in building backend for high traffic web and app products with complex business logic.
- Understanding of technical debt and how to keep it manageable.
- Quick adaption to a new environment, willingness to learn.
- Proven working experience in Java development.
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms.