Tiki (short for “Tìm kiếm & Tiết kiệm”, which means “Search & Save”) is Vietnam’s fastest and most trusted B2C e-commerce platform. Tiki is Vietnam’s most trusted e-commerce platform. We are the first in the country to offer 2-hour delivery. Tiki has the highest NPS score amongst all e-commerce platforms in Vietnam. Customer trust and satisfaction are at the heart of everything we do. Harmony and learning is the core foundation of our culture.
In an already fast-growing Vietnam e-commerce market, Tiki is experiencing exceptional growth. With growth comes interesting and unique problems. Vietnam market with it’s diverse and emerging seller base, densely populated city logistics and growing consumer spending online - not only for products but also for services, presents unique product and technology building opportunities. We are in a heavy technology investment mode with many new things to build. In that context --- Tiki indeed provides career-building, full lifecycle innovation product building opportunities.
About the Strategic PMO team
Strategic PMO is a brand-new team within the Commercial department of Tiki. We are responsible to propose, spearhead, and manage new projects and business initiatives regarding Commercial growth.
About the Analyst Role
The Strategic PMO team is seeking to recruit an Analyst to join the team based in Ho Chi Minh city. Analysts are engaged in all of the activities of the team and will have extensive contact with internal stakeholders and external partners. Analysts will report directly to the Strategic PMO Associate Manager.
Scope of Work:
- Conduct general industry analysis and research, coordinate with Growth team for primary and/or secondary quantitative research report
- Construct and maintain a database of performance metrics, due diligence, and internal working process
- Synthesize and translate underlying patterns and complex data sources into clear takeaways and recommendations
- Support to formulate project’s framework to analyze business problems, test hypothesis, develop and communicate actionables
- Bachelor’s degree and with 0 - 3 years of work experience after completion of your undergraduate study
- Capability to drive an independent workstream in the context of a broader project
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Comfort with ambiguous, ever-changing situations
- Basic understanding of financial modelling is a plus
- Strong data analysis skills, Intermediate understanding of SQL/ Python and other data mining languages is a plus