The VPM Manager will need to identify areas of selection expansion, improvement in selection efficiency, top line growth and key projects for the category he/she handles. In doing so, he/she will engage with multiple stakeholders across the organization including Category, Product, Sales & Business Development and Account Management teams. He will need to act as both a thought leader and influence execution through other stakeholder teams.
- Managing the seller relationship by championing the seller’s needs at Tiki. Build strong communication channels at all levels of the seller’s organization, set proper expectations, provide clear status communications, and manage towards a growth plan.
- Work with long-tails sellers to improve performance and operational aspects of their business in providing a great consumer experience.
- Make a strategic plan to acquire new quality sellers & incubate them to have a good selling on Tiki.
- Analyzing the business: Conduct deep dive analysis and provide routine executive-level reporting on the category‘s current topline and future opportunities. Publish recommendations and action plans based on data.
- Providing thought leadership around planning, roadmaps and execution.
- Bachelor‘s degree
- 3+ years of experience in sales or account management
- Experience in a highly analytical, results-oriented environment with external customer interaction.
- Proven analytical skills and demonstrated ability to manage the business “by the numbers”. Must be metrics-driven.
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills and the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly. Demonstrated active listening skills, highly consultative and solutions-oriented.
- Deep understanding of and passion for eCommerce desired
- Experience with e-commerce, retail, advertising, or media would be an advantage
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.