TikiNOW Smart Logistics (TNSL) is looking for a brilliant software product manager to build B2C and B2B applications. The job will be very dynamic and time-constrained. You will design new features for TNSL’s external clients. You will work closely with other product managers from different departments inside Tiki group. As the company is engineering a total logistics solution for e-commerce sellers that leverage Tiki‘s operational scale, you will have to pay close attention to both the front-end and back-end. Your creation will be a proud contribution to the ever-growing e-conomy in Vietnam, making the lives of millions of people easier.
As a product manager under the Supply Chain Solutions department, you are expected to deliver software solutions that are beautifully crafted, not only good for the eyes in terms of form but also good for frequent use as it should be fast, reliable, informative and cover all use cases.
You will be responsible for (but not limited to):
1. Develop a client portal (web-based) for TNSL’s external clients
2. Develop mobile/web applications to grow order volume
3. Work with external clients to understand requirements, propose solutions with clear scope and
4. Finalize delivery plan (scope, timeline, resource/support needed) based on business priorities
and internal capacity
5. Collaborate with Software Architecture, Developer and QC to ensure the quality of the products
6. Provide guidance and last-tier support to the end-users
7. Provide coaching to team members
You will have peers coming from different backgrounds who can help you gain more domain knowledge in what probably is one of the most interesting IT sectors right now.
1. Bachelor Degree or above
2. 3-5 years of experience i n software development
3. Experienced in e-commerce
1. Programming experience i s a plus (HTML/ReactJS/Python/Postgres)
2. Product development
3. Project management
4. Ability t o work cross-functionally and be aggressive to get things done
5. Be customer-oriented and have a high bar of quality
6. Good communication skills in both Vietnamese and English