Come join a team of talented engineers who possess a passion for solving impactful problems by pushing technologies to the limit. We are a team of humble, curious, customer-obsessed individuals that work together to delight our users. We believe that every person is a Product Builder.
The Tiki shopping experience team is responsible for the entire product and service discovery, our challenges span multiple spaces, including but not limited to:
- Search: How to ensure users can find relevant products for their queries
- Personalization: How to balance relevance and serendipity when users explore products and services
- Usability: How to make it frictionless for users to interact with the app/site
- Engagement: How to let Tiki Platform‘s parties communicate and interact with each other freely & easily.
- Analytics: How to create actionable data that can be understood by multiple internal teams
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development
- Build high performance, scalable backend APIs
- Research and adopt new technologies to improve user experience.
- Participate in architecture design, code review, implement CI/CD and monitoring
- At least 2 years of working experience with BE development
- Proficient in one or more of the following: Java, Golang, Nodejs or confident that you can pick it up in no time.
- Experience with two or more data systems but not limited to: Postgres, Mongodb, Elasticsearch, Redis, Kafka.
- Familiar with Microservices, event driven architecture.
- Experience working with a real-time & large scale system, Socket.IO... is a plus.
- Passion for software quality, including testing, code review, and documentation
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Competitive salary and performance review, 13th-month pay and bonus based on
- Annual health check-up and premium healthcare.
- Special internal programs for Tikiers.
- Dynamic, open and challenging working environment.
- Modern office, cafeteria; library; computer gaming, HD TV platforms