About the job
Established in 2010, Tiki is one of Vietnam’s fastest and most trusted B2C e-commerce platforms. Well-known for the unique TikiNow service (2-Hours Delivery), world-class customer service with 80+ NPS score, and a diverse catalogue of 100% authentic products from 6,500 brands, in categories such as Consumer Electronics, Lifestyle, Fashion, Books, etc. In 2017, Tiki was among the “Ten Companies with the Biggest Influence on the Development of Vietnam’s Internet” as selected by the Vietnam Software and IT Services Association.
Backed by VNG, Seed com, Sumitomo, Cyber Agent Ventures, TIKI is a place where builders can build. Offering an open for growth hacking working experience where everyone can invent new, exciting solutions for both the Sellers and the Consumers, Tiki is the one stop for people who love the feeling of starting the day with challenges and leaving the office with a winners‘ smile.
After 11 years of delivering happiness door to door, it‘s time for Tiki to push the limit. A brand new User Experience is set to be built. The mission is not easy, but with the advantage of technology, the knowhow acquired from being one of the national e-commerce platforms, the missing piece is your participation. If you are looking for an opportunity to be a part of this history conquest, let‘s break the ice.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Business Development Executive to join our department and provide creative ideas to help achieve our ambitious goals. You will build up your portfolio of business partners, work with internal and external teams to ensure a smooth onboarding process and overall enjoyable user experience. You will be part of a new business within TIKI with unlimited growth potential; therefore, an entrepreneurial mindset would be beneficial in this role.
The team is lean with supportive, intelligent and ambitious professionals, so join us if you are ready to shine. Due to the nature of the business being new in Vietnam, ability to do research and eagerness to learn & adapt to new ideas will help you thrive in this role. Please do some research on mini programs / mini apps / Shopify to understand the product under scope.
- Direct account management; support in managing partners of various types with the goal of establishing long-lasting relationships & building a strong and effective network of partnerships.
- Constantly monitor performance, run ad hoc analysis to evaluate results, create business and marketing plans to achieve KPI targets.
- Full collaboration with the rest of the team as well as other internal departments to achieve common goals.
- Identify the potential business opportunities and generate new business.
- Handle administrative and operational work that may arise while managing and developing the business.
- Conduct market research, prepare reports & analysis, and present updates to senior management.
- Act as the brand ambassador and deliver presentations to prospective clients.
- Offer professional advice to senior management for handling incidents.
- Bachelor‘s degree in Business Administration / Marketing or other social sciences.
- At least 3 years’ experience of B2B business development.
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- Good negotiator, able to identify opportunities and make the most of them.
- Ability to create strong and dynamic relationships with clients and internal teams.
- Ability to be diplomatic when under pressure.
- Self motivated, enthusiastic and tenacious attitude.
- Strong admin and organizational skills.
- English/Mandarin is a must.
- Mandarin is a plus.
- Ecommerce/Tech/F&B background is a plus.