Tiki’s vision is to become THE destination for customers to discover a wide variety of authentic selections. But Tiki alone cannot achieve this vision. Diverse products and services from a thriving Marketplace ecosystem will help us achieve this vision. Marketplace business is ever-growing in Vietnam, and Tiki is at the forefront of this growth connecting millions of customers with sellers.
Marketplace platform enables sellers to manage their day-to-day operations from enlisting products, managing their orders, setting up promotions and advertisements and managing their finance. We are looking for an Operations Product Manager who enjoys solving complex challenges at a large scale and has experience in Operations, Supply chain and /or Finance ops. PM will work closely with the Marketplace Operations team to identify seller pain points in their operations from Inventory management, Order management, Transportation/logistics and Finance and devise plans to resolve them proactively. This role entails working with cross-functional teams and offers huge scope to make an impact on our sellers and customers. We believe in Entrepreneurship and the PM will be entrusted with complete ownership - you can devise strategies with business partners and come up with the product roadmap and execute them to perfection!
- Stakeholder Management: Collaborates with cross-functional teams such as Operations, Logistics, Revenue Ops and Engineering team to drive the product roadmap.
- Data-driven: Strong in analysis using quantitative and qualitative data to back up assumptions and to make decisions.Set up clear, measurable and goals (OKRs) to measure progress.
- Customer-centric: Identify user needs using primary and secondary research and getting feedback from operations teams, and use them to plan the roadmap.
- Problem solver: Solve ambiguous problems and proactively identify and mitigate risks before they become roadblocks.
- Regularly review metrics and proactively seek out new and improved data/mechanisms for visibility, ensuring your program stays aligned with organization objectives.
- 5+ years of experience in engineering and product management in a Technology company
- 3+ years of experience as a product manager in operations/logistics business
- Excellent program management, problem solving and communication skills
- Technically proficient - working knowledge on microservices-based architecture, and handled large-scale projects.
- Team player: Strong, demonstrated ability to rally and bring varying functional teams together, and breakthrough stalled decision making. High emotional intelligence.