In TikiNOW Smart Logistic (TNSL), we sharply focus on providing solutions for fulfillment & delivery - the two critical pieces inside Tiki end-to-end ecommerce ecosystem. We currently serve hundreds of thousands orders per day with a huge growth rate. Our system handles over 500 million database transactions with up to 50+ microservices that generates the challenges in management but also brings up the open-minded environment with best practice love & scalability care.
At TNSL, The Core Platform team has a mission to improve the standard of TNSL Tech. We work on core platforms & shared services with high availability at scale. We iteratively learn best practices, standardize it to easy-to-learn principles & share it among engineering teams.
We are looking for talented business analysts who’d love to join building up backbone services with complex logic that drives the entire organization‘s business.
What will you do?
- Work with internal clients (Operation & FNA team) together with Product Owner to understand the requirement, finalize the solution with clear scope and detailed documentation
- Research and complete document for existing system
- Be a knowledge expert and advice team-member about business logic
- Provide guidance and last-tier support for assigned product lines together with Product Owner
- Bachelor Degree or above.
- 1.5+ years of Business Analyst in fields related to Ecommerce / Logistics is a plus.
- Knowledge & Experience in working with data / analytics is a big plus.
- Customer-oriented and have a high bar of quality.
- Ability to work across functions and be aggressive to get things done.
- Have experiences in product management
- Good English communication.
Our attractive offers include:
- Open communication with passionate and experienced members.
- Challenging working environment.
- Easy access to the library with tons of startup, product, UX, coding... books.
- Private healthcare insurance.
- Annual health check-ups.
- Special internal programs for Tikiers when shopping on Tiki.vn (free ship TikiNow service, discount...).
- Internal events to bond our mutual understanding & spirit such as team building, team outing, Tiki‘s birthday, year-end party...
- New & beautiful office with a pantry room (with bar), entertainment & gymnastic equipment, yoga rooms, a library and an open space facilitating cross-department communication.
- Competitive salary and performance review, 13th-month pay based on performance.