About Retail IQ
Retail IQ team at Tiki focuses on enabling Tiki’s 1P business to optimally answer these basic questions in order to profitably grow the business:
- What to sell?
- Where to sell?
- How much to sell?
- What price to sell at?
- What promotions to offer and when?
Retail IQ team works on building intelligent products using data and smart technology. The team needs strong technology people who are self-driven, comfortable with ambiguity and have an analytical / data driven approach to solve complex problems.
About Engineering at Tiki
Engineering at Tiki is all about developing well rounded technologists. Technologists who are not only hands on architects/programmers but also product builders. Engineers who also understand customer needs and business strategy first hand. Our growth will expose you to building architectures that use next gen technology. Our scale of data and customer base provide the opportunity for you to innovate using AI and learning. Problems you will solve on a day to day basis are first of its kind for a developing ecommerce market. Engineering at Tiki is a career building opportunity.
What you will do?
- Propose, design and implement technical solutions for Retail IQ products
- Refactor and optimize applications for high performance and scability
- Ensure a clean, testable and robust codebase
- Apply technical standards and best practices for the team projects
- Mentor and coach team members as well as provide feedback to enhance their skills and knowledge.
- Work closely with Product Managers, EM, and stakeholders to develop and iterate new product features
Your Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in computer science/engineering or equivalent professional experience.
- 5+ years of experience in backend development and at least 2+ years of experience in the role of Technical Lead / Technical Architect
- Solid knowledge of OOP, system design and design patterns as well as data structures and algorithms
- Hands-on experience in designing and implementing highly scalable solutions based on Microservices architecture
- Experience with distributed, event-driven systems using messaging queues or streaming platforms like Apache Kafka
- Good knowledge and experience with Relational and NoSQL databases
- Familiar with modern CI/CD tools & pipelines (Jenkins, Docker, K8s…) and working with cloud platforms (AWS, Google Cloud or Azure…)
- Good at problem-solving and have strong sense of ownership
- Comfortable with handling ambiguity and willingness to keep learning
- Good teamwork and communication skills.
- Competitive salary.
- Dynamic, open and challenging working environment.
- Modern office, cafeteria; library; computer gaming, HD TV platforms.
- Healthcare insurance, life insurance.
- Performance review, 13th month salary, performance bonus (1-2 month salary).
- Annual health check-up and premium healthcare.