At TikiNOW Smart Logistics (TNSL), we believe in growing a sustainable business with strong fundamentals, desire to bring the best shopping and service experience to customers. This is the reason why the development team of TNSL Transportation always works with passion and enthusiasm.
As a member, you will gain more knowledge and experiences on how an E-commerce system operates; have the opportunities to challenge yourself by solving problems in a system where millions of orders are sold and delivered to customers. Moreover supporting the Tiki Express Delivery (TED) team to deliver products to customers in the fastest and most dedicated way.
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
- Define feature road-map and growth opportunities.
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories.
- Work closely with EM/PM to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI.
- Play an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals.
- Research and analyze the market, the users, and the roadmap for the product components.
- Follow our competitors and the industry.
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends.
- Previous working experience as a Product Owner or Business Analyst in a software
company for 2 year(s).
- Good knowledge of UI/UX.
- Experience across both qualitative and quantitative research.
- Familiar with Agile process and principles.
- Fluent in English
- Good communication, presentation skills.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to details.
- Experience in e-commerce/logistic Transportation is a big plus.