At TikiNOW Smart Logistics (TNSL), we believe in growing a sustainable business with strong fundamentals, desire to bring the best shopping and service experience to customers. This is the reason why the development team of TNSL Transportation always works with passion and enthusiasm.
As a member, you will gain more knowledge and experiences on how an E-commerce system operates; have the opportunities to challenge yourself by solving problems in a system where millions of orders are sold and delivered to customers. Moreover supporting the Tiki Express Delivery (TED) team to deliver products to customers in the fastest and most dedicated way.
Therefore, you will have the opportunities to contribute to the development of the powerful Microservice system with high throughput (by Golang) and to develop applications with creative, professional UI which works great on most devices (by ReactJS / ReactNative).
- Work under PM‘s guidance to understand requirements, participate in solution design process and write coding/system document
- Design, develop and maintain transportation applications for stability, scalability and high performance
- Must cooperate with QC targets the system with the least amount of errors
- Integrate with other internal systems of TNSL and 3rd partners’ systems
- Include other duties as assigned by supervisors
- 3+ years of experience in backend development, prefer to Golang, PHP, NodeJS.
- Understanding of REST / gRPC API and one of the databases such as PostgreSQL, MySQL, Redis.IO, Elasticsearch…
- Very good at unit testing.
- Experience with Microservices is a plus
- Good document writing and clean-coding skills
- Good soft skills such as communication and problem solving
Senior Software Engineer:
- 5+ years of experience in backend development, prefer to Golang, PHP, NodeJS.
- Excellent at unit testing.
- Knowledge about REST / gRPC API and databases as PostgreSQL, MySQL, Redis.IO, Elasticsearch…
- Understanding of system design and tuning for high performance, scalability and reliability
- Knowledge in Microservices, Continuous Integration / Delivery (CI/CD) is an advantage
- Well document writing and clean-coding skills
- Ability to manage priorities and tasks as needed
- Strong soft skills such as customer oriented, communication and problem solving