Since Tiki has become one of Vietnam‘s prime e-commerce websites, Supply Chain and Logistics plays a vital role in the remarkable success of Tiki along with the establishment of TikiNow Smart Logistics. At TikiNow Smart Logistics, we value the morale of customer-focused where instead of rejecting a customer‘s request we always suggest a better sustainable solution with Technology at its heart. Our vision is to become the best-in-class business with continuous improvement to deliver innovative services that meet the customers’ needs while creating business success.
As a member of Operation Product department - Inventory team, you will do quality check on various solutions to develop the Order Routing Services which is one of the core services of Tiki. Order Routing Service is a function utilized for routing orders to the right warehouse with optimal delivery time and cost. With several fulfillment centers across the country, 64 provinces and a combination of 7 fulfillment types and business types behind, routing an order is a sophisticated action which is processed by ORS in less than a second. To adapt to the dynamic market, ORS need to meet these requirements:
- Flexible in changing the routing rules
- Dynamic promised delivery date
- Provide dashboard to trace and track the result of routing as well as the configuration dashboard for controlling complex sets of rules
- Design test cases, test reports.
- Execute tests in automation manner.
- Report bugs to PM and QCM.
- Report your own progress and timelines.
- Understand and analyze customer requirements.
- Setup test environment, execution and report to scrum team.
- Logged defects during the test execution phase to Jira.
- Investigated potential defects and discussed them with developers.
- Minimum 2 years experience in software testing in either web testing, mobile testing.
- Experience in API and automation testing
- Experience in analyzing specification requirements, developing, performing test cases as well as creating testing reports.
- Experience with relational database concepts and SQL queries.
- Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. Testrail, Jira).
- Strong analytical, testing, troubleshooting errors.
- Excellent communication skills.
Good to have
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing.
- Experience testing on e-commerce is a plus.