Interested in a high-impact role where you will get to solve real-world mankind problems? Engineering at Tiki is all about developing well-rounded technologists. Technologists who are not only hands-on architects/coders but also product builders. Engineers who also understand customer needs and business strategy first hand. Our growth will expose you to building architectures that use next-gen technology. The scale of the data we have provides an opportunity for you to innovate using AI and learning. Problems you will solve on a day-to-day basis are first of their kind for the fintech market. Engineering at Tiki is a career-building opportunity.
Tiki Financial Platform Team owns the frameworks and architectures of Tiki Financial Products on Tiki Ecommerce platform. As a new expansion of Tiki, this team strives to build the next generation of financial services that ensures an exceptional customer experience and a highly scalable FS platform. The team’s road map will provide first-hand opportunity to develop a modular/open design and architecture that dynamically adapts to the fluctuating needs of the insurance, wealth management, lending, digital banking...
- Be a hands-on leader - lead Agile team(s) of high caliber engineers by working hand in hand with them in building a scalable, reliable system
- Work with your engineers to define the next generation architecture of the systems
Foster strong culture of software engineering best practices by implementing processes and tools (code reviews, code quality, automation, CI/CD to monitoring)
- Work with product managers and business stakeholders to understand requirements, set priorities, build the roadmap, and deliver to plan.
- Attract the best talent through your own network and by partnering with recruiting, meet aggressive hiring targets
- Mentor, coach and motivate your engineers to do the best work of their lives
- Bachelor‘s degree in computer science/engineering or analytical discipline
- 5+ years of industry experience in app/web stack software (Java/Golang, Python, SQL, NoSQL, PHP)
- 2+ years of management experience
- Proficiency with cloud-hosted system architectures, emerging front-end technologies, variety of data storage technologies
- Deep knowledge of the latest trends in software engineering best practices - code reviews, code quality, CI/CD, monitoring
- Basic to demonstrated knowledge of using AI/Machine Learning to solve customer problems
- Deep customer focus: you care deeply about the product experience, you understand users’ motivations and frustrations
- Empathetic and employee-focused: you care deeply about the people in your team, helping them to achieve their personal and professional growth, and enabling them to do the best work of their lives.
Inside our engineering team:
- We iterate constantly. There‘s no such thing as the best version of anything, just a constant stream of improvements and tests.
- We move fast, really fast. Major changes can be executed in a few days, many times just a few hours.
- We have a data-informed mindset. We try to use data to inform our decision as much as possible.
- We are independent. Most of the time, your team will not need technical assistance from other teams.
- We take risks. We‘re not afraid to challenge "best practices".
Our attractive offers include:
- Open communication with passionate and experienced members.
- Challenging working environment.
- Easy access to the library with tons of startup, product, UX, coding... books.
- Private healthcare insurance.
- Annual health check-ups.
- Special internal programs for Tikiers when shopping on Tiki.vn (free ship TikiNow service, discount...).
- Internal events to bond our mutual understanding & spirit such as team outing, Tiki‘s birthday, year-end party...
- Competitive salary and performance review