About the job
Established in 2010, Tiki is one of Vietnam’s fastest and most trusted B2C e-commerce platforms. Well-known for the unique TikiNow service (2-Hours Delivery), world-class customer service with 80+ NPS score, and a diverse catalogue of 100% authentic products from 6,500 brands, in categories such as Consumer Electronics, Lifestyle, Fashion, Books, etc. In 2017, Tiki was among the “Ten Companies with the Biggest Influence on the Development of Vietnam’s Internet” as selected by the Vietnam Software and IT Services Association.After 11 years of delivering happiness door to door, it‘s time for Tiki to push the limit.
The TikiNow Logistic Technology Team owns the framework and architecture of Tiki Logistic on Backend Servers, iOS and Android. As we scale multiple X in revenue and customer base, this team strives to build the next generation transportation and logistics framework that ensures a highly scalable and high throughput codebase and empowers real operations to continuously optimize and improved execution on a large scale.
The team’s road map will provide first hand opportunity to develop a modular design and architecture that dynamically adapts to the fluctuating need of our customers for its optimal performance. The team is challenges to solve NP-Hard computer science problems, such as traveling salesman logics and network topology.
- Define the overall technical architecture for the Tiki Logistic and Transportation Platform
- Foster strong culture of software engineering best practices by implementing processes and tools (code reviews, code quality, automation, CI/CD to monitoring)
- Be a hands-on leader - lead Agile team(s) of high caliber engineers by working hand-in-hand with them in building scalable, reliable system
- Work with your engineers to define the next generation architecture of the systems
- Work with product managers and business stakeholders to understand requirements, set priorities, build the roadmap, and deliver to plan
- Mentor, coach and motivate your engineers to do the best work of their lives
- 10+ years industry experience in large scale platform development, experience in distributed system technology, and expertise in computer science algorithms and designs.
- Bachelor‘s degree in computer science/engineering or analytical disciplines
- Proficiency with cloud hosted system architectures, and variety of data storage technologies
- Deep knowledge of latest trends in software engineering best practices - code reviews, code quality, CI/CD, monitoring, multithreading and memory management
- Deep customer focus: you care deeply about the product experience, you understand users’ motivations and frustrations
- Empathetic and employee-focused: you care deeply about the people in your team, helping them to achieve their personal and professional growth, and enabling them to do the best work of their lives.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication, and great organizational and analytical skills.
- Good English skills, directly report to foreigner leader.
Our attractive offers include:
- Competitive salary and performance review, 13th-month pay based on performance.
- Open communication with passionate and experienced members.
- Challenging working environment.
- Easy access to the library with tons of startup, product, UX, coding... books.
- Private healthcare insurance, annual health check-ups.
- Special internal programs for Tikiers when shopping on Tiki.vn (free ship TikiNow service, discount...).
- Internal events to bond our mutual understanding & spirit such as team building, team outing, Tiki‘s birthday, year-end party...
- New & beautiful office with a pantry room (with bar), entertainment & gymnastic equipment, yoga rooms, a library and an open space facilitating cross-department communication.