About the job
TikiNOW Smart Logistics (TNSL) is looking for a brilliant Backend Engineer to build B2C and B2B applications. The job will be very dynamic and time-constrained. You will develop new features for TNSL’s external clients. You will work closely with Team Leader and other partner from different departments inside Tiki group. Your creation will be a proud contribution to the ever-growing e-conomy in Vietnam, making the lives of millions of people easier.
As a Backend Engineer under the Supply Chain Solutions department, you are expected to deliver software products that are beautifully crafted, not only good for the eyes in terms of form but also good for frequent use as it should be fast, reliable, informative and cover all use cases.
In more details, you will:
- Develop backend client portal (web-based) for TikiNow external clients
- Work with external clients to Integrate External API
- Collaborate with Product Manager, Team Leader and QC to ensure the quality of the products.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in computer science/engineering or equivalent professional experience.
- At least 2 years of experience in software development. Experience in mobile development is a plus.
- At least 1 year of experience in Go.
- Good experience in designing & developing RESTful APIs and microservices-based system
- Experience with relational & non-relational databases.
Our attractive offers include:
- Competitive salary and performance review, 13th-month pay based on performance.
- Open communication with passionate and experienced members.
- Challenging working environment.
- Macbook provided, easy access to the library with tons of startup, product, UX, coding... books.
- Private healthcare insurance, annual health check-ups.
- Special internal programs for Tikiers when shopping on Tiki.vn (free ship TikiNow service, discount...).
- Internal events to bond our mutual understanding & spirit such as team building, team outing, Tiki‘s birthday, year-end party...
- New & beautiful office with a pantry room (with bar), entertainment & gymnastic equipment, yoga rooms, a library and an open space.