- As a Developer Community Executive, you will support planning and execute programs for the local developer community. Additionally, you will coordinate with other stakeholders from the local developer ecosystem as needed for program success.
- You have relevant understanding of the local tech ecosystem, and fundamental project management skills. You ideally have an understanding of developer challenges and needs, especially from a technology perspective, in addition to understanding the ecosystem interactions between the local universities, tech and startup communities. You will thus find creative ways to increase impact for developers by working closely with technology hubs, and other related developer initiatives.
- Navigate the local tech and developer ecosystems and support it as needed - expand beyond existing Tiki communities and infrastructure
- Execute strategies and deliver key insights to better tailor programs for Vietnam.
- Execute and organize events, such as hackathon, tech talks…, to grow awareness of Tiki’s Technologies and build up a developer community.
- Create or collaborate with stakeholders to create content for the Tiki developer community.
- Promote content of Tiki developer community.
- Build relationships with top tech meetups and communities, understand their needs and support them in the form of speakers, credits and resources for mutual benefit.
- Maintain and support the Developer Ecosystems Programs - by working with program stakeholders and community leads to increase awareness and readiness of Tiki Technologies in Vietnam.
- Collect feedback and insights that lead to fine-tuning Tiki’s Technology awareness.
- 2+ yrs of experience running Ecosystem-programs with Tech, startup or student communities.
- Ample existing connections within the local Developer Ecosystem.
- Experience in running high-impact programs, supporting multiple stakeholders.
- Fluent in English (written & spoken).
- Understanding of Developer technologies and being able to map them with startup or developer journey and requirements.
- Understanding of the mobile app development business and local challenges preferred.
- Experience working with remote teams.