In TikiNOW Smart Logistics (TNSL), we sharply focus on providing solutions for fulfillment & delivery - the two critical pieces inside Tiki‘s end-to-end eCommerce ecosystem. We aim for best-in-class services with efficiency in our Warehouse processes, Supply Chain, and Cost management. We believe in growing a sustainable business with strong fundamentals, and data-driven advanced optimizations to enable all of those.
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to jump on the bandwagon with us and take the lead on user research and optimization of products‘ UI to help improve all aspects of user experience. And since we are just at the beginning of the journey, you can let your imagination run free. We encourage everyone to dare to try new things and even make some mistakes, after all, it is all part of life and learning.
What you’d contribute:
- Create a persona, user journey, user flow, and conceptual ideas into practical and engaging interfaces.
- Actively involved in defining product strategy.
- Identify high-impact opportunities, design features in pursuit of goals, and explain the rationale for your decisions.
- In charge of creating and well-controlling team’s libraries/components throughout any version design
- Ensure consistency across all of our products & integrations by adhering to our design system standards and making updates when necessary. Work with engineering, product management, data, marketing, etc to eliminate inconsistencies.
- Give and solicit feedback from PM and engineers in order to continually raise the bar for quality.
- Wireframe your idea then prototype experiences at a variety of fidelities for validation
What you’d have to succeed in the role:
- A portfolio demonstrating relevant design capabilities is required. Applications without portfolios will not be reviewed.
- Think in terms of design systems and making rational design decisions.
- Understand the technical limitations and liberties behind your decisions and have enough chops to communicate your ideas to our engineers.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate your design and the decisions that led to it through strong verbal, written, and visual presentation skills.
- Visual design skills, especially in the construction of visual hierarchies, and attention to detail on typography, spacing, and color.
- Bachelor‘s degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent professional experience
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Designer, UX designer, and interaction designer.
- Proficiency in a variety of design tools such as Sketch, Figma, Axure, and Invision or tools with similar purposes.
What we love to offer:
- Hybrid working
- Attractive package + immediate healthcare insurance
- Full paid during the probation period
- Social insurances contributions paid on full salary
- Be coached by experienced & inspirational leaders and managers
- Tech application of autonomous robots and AI technologies
- Unlimited access to knowledge via learning library & via team knowledge-sharing