In TikiNOW Smart Logistics (TNSL), we sharply focus on providing solutions for fulfillment & delivery - the two critical pieces inside Tiki end-to-end ecommerce ecosystem. We aim for best-in-class services with efficiency in our Warehouse processes, Supply Chain and Cost management. We believe in growing a sustainable business with strong fundamentals, data-driven advanced optimizations to enable all of those.
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to jump on the bandwagon with us and take the lead on user‘s research and optimization of products‘ UI to help improve all aspects of user experience. And since we are just at the beginning of the journey, you can let your imagination run free. We encourage everyone to dare to try new things and even make some mistakes, after all, it is all part of life and learning.
- Create persona, user journey, user flow, conceptual ideas into practical and engaging interfaces.
- Actively involved in defining product strategy.
- Identify high-impact opportunities, design features in pursuit of goals, and explain the rationale for your decisions.
- In charge of creating and well-controlling team’s libraries/components throughout any version design
- Ensure consistency across all of our products & integrations by adhering to our design system standards and making updates when necessary. Work with engineering, product management, data, and marketing, etc to eliminate inconsistencies.
- Give and solicit feedback from PM and engineers in order to continually raise the bar for quality.
- Wireframe your idea then prototype experiences at a variety of fidelities for validation.
- A portfolio demonstrating relevant design capabilities is required. Applications without portfolios will not be reviewed.
- Think in terms of design systems and making rational design decisions.
- Understand the technical limitations and liberties behind your decisions and have enough chops to communicate your ideas to our engineers.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate your design and the decisions that led to it through strong verbal, written and visual presentation skills.
- Visual design skills, especially in the construction of visual hierarchies, and attention to detail on typography, spacing, and color.
- Bachelor‘s degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent professional experience
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Designer, UX designer, interaction designer.
- Proficiency in a variety of design tools such as Sketch, Figma, Axure and Invision or tools with similar purposes.
- Competitive salary
- Dynamic, open and challenging working environment
- Modern office, cafeteria; library; computer gaming, HD TV platforms
- Performance review, 13th-month salary, performance bonus (1-3 month salary)
- Annual health check-up
- Special internal programs for Tikiers