Tiki Corporation is seeking an operationally and analytically minded professional who can drive flawless execution and insightful reporting of our marketplace programs and strategic initiatives. The ideal candidate is someone who enjoys analytics and getting the details right, and wants to learn in a fast paced, constantly changing environment. You will be able to understand workflow systems and business reporting tools and help implement a customer focused business strategy with a confident grasp of industry trends and while using data to solve complex problems.
What you will do
REPORTING & PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT
- Identify key metrics and build exec-facing dashboards to track progress of the business and its highest priority initiatives
- Identify key business levers, establish cause & effect, perform analyses, and communicate key findings to various stakeholders to facilitate data driven decision-making
- Understand how to make data visually appealing and simple to both navigate and comprehend for end-users
- This person must be able to analyze data sets and come up with strategic solutions within different aspects of the company, including but not limited to: Campaign, CRM, Loyalty, Performance Marketing, Promotion, Live Streaming.
- Support Data Analyst for Analytics projects & other project-related operations
- Other requirements as directed by the manager and supervisor
- Fresh Graduate, with background in Data Analytics, Finance, Auditing, Commerce, Foreign Trade & Business Management
- Proficient with SQL, Power BI, Excel, or Python are plus
- Intellectual curiosity & aptitude to pick up new technical skills and domain knowledge
- Good analytical, report-writing and presentation skills
- Please state your availability clearly in the comments section (Start date, End date).
- Full-time internship is preferred (6 months).
Our attractive offers include:
- Open communication with passionate and experienced members.
- Challenging working environment.
- Easy access to the library with tons of startup, product, UX, coding... books.
- Private healthcare insurance.
- Annual health check-ups.
- Special internal programs for Tikiers when shopping on Tiki.vn (free ship TikiNow service, discount...).
- Internal events to bond our mutual understanding & spirit such as team building, team outing, Tiki‘s birthday, year-end party...
- New & beautiful office with a pantry room (with bar), entertainment & gymnastic equipment, yoga rooms, a library and an open space facilitating cross-department communication.
- Competitive salary and performance review, 13th-month pay based on performance.