TIKI strives to be a company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - TIKI continues to grow and evolve as a world-class eCommerce platform. Some of the brightest technology and business minds come to TIKI to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers.
We are looking for a brilliant Instock Management Executive, a member of the Procurement - Retail Operations Team, to develop and strengthen our retail operations and supply management of TikiNgon.
The role reports to Commercial Director.
- Procurement and Sourcing management
- Devising and using fruitful procurement and sourcing plan
- Discovering profitable suppliers and initiating procurement partnerships
- Negotiating with external vendors to secure advantageous terms
- Evaluate and proceed with the ordering of necessary goods
- Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries
- Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements
- Inventory management
- Supply planning in collaboration with Marketing and Category management teams
- Plan, execute & track the daily/weekly/monthly supply-inventory plan
- Expect unfavorable events through analysis of data and prepare control plan
- Budget & Cash-flow management
- Control inventory level & budget within the target to make sure we have the right product, right time, right quantity in the right place
- Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs
- Keep a close eye on DoC, Shrinkage, and other supply - inventory metrics.
- BSc or Diploma/College degree in supply chain management, logistics, accounting, or business administration or related field.
- Proven working experience as a procurement officer or instock management officer;
- Experience in e-Commerce or online business is preferred.
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as a dexterity in “reading” the market
- Talent in negotiations and networking
- Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers
- Experience in collecting and analyzing data
- Strong leadership capabilities