Tiki Company Limited is seeking an operationally and analytically minded professional who can drive flawless execution and insightful reporting of our marketplace programs and strategic initiatives. The ideal candidate is someone who enjoys analytics and getting the details right to remove friction in and optimize the operation process and wants to learn in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment. He/she will be able to understand workflow systems and business reporting tools and help implement a customer and seller-focused business strategy with a confident grasp of industry trends and while using data to solve complex problems
What you would do
- Manage strategic projects - prioritizing, planning, and delegating appropriate tasks with an emphasis on flawless execution and operation optimization throughout sellers’ journey from onboarding, listing, selling, delivery to after sales
- Continuously strive to automate and simplify our workflows by evaluating new systems and tools
- Manage and improve our reporting dashboards and database. Work with internal data teams to evolve key performance metrics and provide actionable new insights that can improve customer and seller experience
- Maintain positive collaboration with internal teams (Seller Operation Solutions, Products, TikiCare, Compensation, etc.) and external vendors (Sellers, Logistics, etc.)
- Analyze operational performance via tracking a combination of different metrics to examine and detect pain points and opportunities with the goal of improving the seller‘s operational experience and customer satisfaction
What you should have
- Experience with delivering accurate and insightful business reporting and applying critical thinking to data to problem solve and drive business performance.
- Preferably 3 years+ of working experience in Data Analyst
- Experience with using SQL queries for data extraction and manipulation.
- Experience in E-commerce operation and optimization is a plus.
- Willingness to learn new skills (R, Python) and solving problems using cutting edge technology (BigQuery).
- Has a passion for e-commerce.
- Be result-driven, precise, detail-oriented, able to work under pressure and under tight timelines.