Interested in a high-impact role - where you solve real-world problems your customers are facing? Product management at Tiki is all about leveraging technology to provide the best experiences for our customers.
The Exchange team owns Tiki Exchange platform that facilitates the trading of Astra & Tiki Xu and maybe other assets in the future, including digital & fiat currencies. The goal of the group is to provide a highly available/scalable, extremely easy-to-use trading platform & assets management. Our systems hold complex logic and workflow that creates exchange orders, trades, liabilities and revenues. The group roadmap will provide first-hand opportunity to develop high throughput, highly concurrent distributed transactions architecture as well as high performance order matching engine. You will also have the opportunity to build the next generation mobile-first UX for the trading platform.
● Collaborate closely with the Director of Architecture to gather feature requirements and plan the product roadmap.
● Own one product vertical and manage the strategy, development, and maintenance related to the vertical.
● Identify potential product feature developments which are aligned with business goals and produce justifications for such new developments.
● Develop clear product specifications, detailed user stories, success metrics, and go-to-market operational plans with key stakeholders.
● Drive the entire product feature lifecycle, from conception to launch, along with post-launch analysis and continuous improvements.
● Ensuring features are developed on a timely basis and managing stakeholders’ expectations.
● Collaborating with UI/UX Manager to implement feedback gathered from users to improve product usage and experience.
● 3+ years of hands-on experience in Product Management.
● Good analytical skills.
● Good attention to detail.
● Good written and verbal communication skills.
● Good team player. People should find it a joy to work with you.
● A degree in Business Administration or Computer Science is a plus.
● First hand experience building UX and products in mobile-first markets
● Full cycle product building experience in consumer internet/marketplace companies/startups
Our attractive offers include:
● Competitive salary and performance review, 13th-month pay.
● Macbook provided.
● Private premium healthcare insurance.
● Annual health check-ups.
● Flexible working hours and space.
● Open communication with passionate and experienced members.
● Challenging working environment.
● Easy access to the library with tons of startup, product, UX, coding... books.
● Special internal programs for Tikiers when shopping on Tiki.vn (free ship TikiNow service, discount...).
● Internal events to bond our mutual understanding & spirit such as team building, team outing, Tiki‘s birthday, year-end party...
● New & beautiful office with a pantry room (with bar), entertainment & and an open space facilitating cross-department communication.