Tiki is the most trusted E-Commerce platform in Vietnam. We serve millions of customers and post 3-digit growth every year. On a typical day, our system handles over 200 million database
transactions, every piece in Tiki’s system has to be reliable, stable, and scalable.
The Reward team focuses on building frameworks that support the whole app+web platform to build their features. Besides, we also build solutions to help grow the business or make sure everything on the client-side runs smoothly. For that, we also need back end engineers with the solid skills to build up these frameworks.
Our stack includes: Go, PHP, Kafka, Redis, MySQL, MongoDB, Kubernetes, and Docker
What will you do?
- Working on: reward system, include: SEP, Astra, Coupon, Game ...
- Building back end systems to handle the complex and fast-growing business.
- Designing sophisticated microservice architecture
You‘ll need to have
- Bachelor‘s degree in computer science/engineering or equivalent professional experience.
- Having experience with Go, PHP or Java is a plus.
- Having experience in building a backend for high traffic web and app products with complex business logic.
- Solid knowledge of OOP, data structures, algorithms, architectural patterns, and system
- Always thinking about your product, thinking about the way how to improve the product,
improve team and yourself
Inside our engineering team:
- We iterate constantly. There‘s no such thing as the best version of anything, just a constant
stream of improvements and tests.
- We move fast, really fast. Major changes can be executed in a few days, many times just a
- We have a data-informed mindset. We try to use data to inform our decision as much as
- We are independent. Most of the time, your team will not need technical assistance from
- We take risks. We‘re not afraid to challenge "best practices".
Our attractive offers include:
- Competitive salary and performance review, 13th-month pay.
- Macbook provided.
- Private premium healthcare insurance.
- Annual health check-ups.
- Flexible working hours and space.
- Open communication with passionate and experienced members.
- Challenging working environment.
- Easy access to the library with tons of startup, product, UX, coding... books.
- Internal events to bond our mutual understanding & spirit such as team building, team outing, Tiki‘s birthday, year-end party...
- New & beautiful office with a pantry room (with bar), entertainment & and an open space
facilitating cross-department communication.