The position is accountable for:
Day to day follow up on demand changes, market activities, promotions or other volume/value driving events; to prepare, verify and reflect in supply planning & execution for sharing across the entire organization & our partners to ensure that we have the right products with the right quantities, in the right places, at the right time and with the right cost.
1. Supply Planning
i. Demand Planning Verification
- Collaborate with demand planners (category team - the PIC) to develop a deep understanding of demand input factors (seasonality, distributor‘s inventory policy, …) & the effect of demand on the downstream factors (inventory, capacity, lead time, cost...). Regularly review on characteristics of the market affecting the demand forecast, and current local business climate, to sustain business knowledge in planning.
- Provide insights to conduct fact-based portfolio management and to implement a yearly/ half-year SKU portfolio review cycle
- Biweekly/ Monthly lead S&OP process with cross-functional teams (Category, Finance and Operations - TNSL) to update/adjust to get better demand forecasting (rolling 3 months) at level of SKUs and Sales Channels/ Regions & then supply planning accordingly. Actively alert key stakeholders on Sales Opportunities and Risk considering forecast bias, supply constraint out of stock, etc.
iii. Supply & Purchasing Budget Planning
- Build, maintain & update the replenishment model based on the demand forecast and inventory policy to control the optimal stock level and purchasing cost (container/parcel/warehouse space utilization as an example).
- Create supply scenarios to prepare reaction plans for each of the demand/supply variations. Build a monitoring mechanism to track actual outcomes. Lead solutions findings and execution of demand and supply imbalances.
- Plan, execute & track the daily/weekly/monthly supply-inventory plan
- Budget & Cash-flow planning & execution management: Working with Finance/ BI/ Category team to finalize Monthly Purchasing Budget Planning & manage it closely
2. Purchasing & Retail Operation
i. Purchasing & Retail Operation
- Finalize Purchase Orders & coordinate with suppliers and internal relevant teams to arrange the products arrival information, stocks and storage reservation as well as transactions and payment
- PO tracking & handling all arising issues to ensure stock readiness on time to achieve Service Level
- Backlog Order Control (Forward & Reverse Orders)
ii. Inventory management & supply review
- Monitor stock levels to ensure both product availability & bad-stock clearance performance
- Weekly review and prepare stock transfer plan among WHs
- Frequently maintain Master data maintenance for proper replenishment activities (Product Master Price & Supplier Master Data)
- Warehouse capacity planning (inbound/ outbound & storage) - working with Operation - TNSL/SNOP
iii. Supplier Performance Management & Improvement
- Continuously optimize end-to-end supply chain by closely engaging with Suppliers/Brands (sharing the Sales-in plan for partner’s stock preparation as well as performance metric review, …) to improve operational metrics, and driving system and process automation with key internal teams
3. Team Management & Leadership
- Provide support to operational procurement team, supplier management and corrective actions upon under-performing suppliers
- Coach and build a strong Retail Operation team and leverage the strength of each team member via effective work plans / KPIs and via engagement activities
4. Work with other departments
- Helps build strong relationships and foster teamwork among internal functions, suppliers, and other cross-functional teams via regular business reviews for smooth operation
- Continually improve system and processes and compliance in working with stakeholders
- Stakeholders & Relations in Internal: Commercial - Category Team; Finance Team; Operation - TNSL Team.
1. Domain Expertise
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, Finance and Economics
- At least 5 years of experience (2 years leadership) in Supply Chain Planning or Business/ Data Analytics or similar roles. Retail Supply Chain, E-commerce experience is much priority
- Advanced knowledge of supply and inventory management
- Proven ability to work with relevant stakeholders: suppliers, sales, finance, logistics
- Native in Vietnamese and Proficient Business English (verbal & written)
2. Analytics & Skillset
- Both the theory-driven and data-driven approaches in solving problems.
- Strong mathematical, statistical and analytical skills.
- Good Computer skills (Word/Excel/Powerpoint…) is a basis & a must-have.
- Hands-on experience with applying analytical techniques to solve supply chain problems is much priority: Planning systems and BI tools (Data studio, OLAP, PowerBI, …); Analytic languages (MySQL, R, Python, …)
- Strong logical thinking and critical thinking
- Strong negotiation, influence and leadership skills.
- Strong at problem solving, time management, teamwork and multitasking.
- Advanced presentation and communication (verbal & written) skills
3. Mindset & Behaviors
- Collaborative & Proactive
- Can-do attitude & strong sense of ownership
- Quick-mind & strong decision-making
- Positive Thinking & High Energy
- Fast adaptation and willing-to-learn mindset. Ready to work in highly competitive & fast-paced environment, tight schedules & deliver stiff targets