Astra is a blockchain network, an app-agnostic and interoperable EVM-based blockchain.
Our core thesis is built on a decentralized reward platform. In order to realize this, we aim
to build tooling that helps push the space towards a degree of composability and
interoperability between Ethereum, other EVM chains that have not been accomplished
What you‘ll be doing
- Actively involved in defining product strategy
- Distill broad, conceptual ideas into practical and engaging interfaces.
- Identify high-impact opportunities, design features in pursuit of goals, and explain
the rationale for your decisions.
- Advocate for our diverse customer base with hard data and in-depth research to
help meet their unique needs.
- Plan, prioritize coordinate and conduct behavioral analysis, user requirements
analysis, task analysis, conceptual modeling and usability testing.
- Ensure consistency across all of our products & integrations by adhering to our
design system standards and making updates when necessary. Work with
engineering, product management, data, and marketing, etc to eliminate
- Give and solicit feedback from designers and engineers in order to continually
raise the bar for quality.
- Prototype experiences at a variety of fidelities for validation.
Four reasons why you should join us:
- Are you passionate about crafting the most intuitive pathway to ensure a
frictionless shopping experience?
- Are you excited about blockchain/web3 and want to bring it to millions of users?
- Are you a proactive and independent problem-solver who strives in?
- Are you obsessed with the customer experience and strive in delivering delightful
and memorable experiences?
What we look for in you
- A portfolio demonstrating relevant design capabilities is required. Applications
without portfolios will not be reviewed.
- Strong product mindset and making rational design decisions.
- Understand the technical limitations and liberties behind your decisions and have
enough chops to communicate your ideas to our engineers.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate your design and the decisions that led to it
through strong verbal, written and visual presentation skills.
- Visual design skills, especially in the construction of visual hierarchies, and
attention to detail on typography, spacing, and color.
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Designer, UX designer, and interaction
- Proficiency in a variety of design tools such as Figma or tools with similar
Nice to Have
- Familiarity with Dapps ecosystem.
- Having knowledge of blockchain/decentralized systems.
Our attractive offers include:
- Competitive salary and performance review.
- Macbook provided.
- Private premium healthcare insurance.
- Annual health check-ups.
- Flexible working hours and space.
- Open communication with passionate and experienced members.
- Play with the most exciting technology everyday.
- Challenging working environment.
- Easy access to the library with tons of startup, product, UX, coding... books.
- Internal events to bond our mutual understanding & spirit such as team outing, Tiki‘s birthday, year-end party...
- New & beautiful office with a pantry room (with bar), entertainment & and an open space facilitating cross-department communication.