At TikiNOW Smart Logistic (TikiNOW), we sharply focus on providing solutions for fulfillment & delivery - the two critical pieces inside Tiki‘s end-to-end e-commerce ecosystem. We aim for best-in-class services with efficiency in our Warehouse processes, Supply Chain, and Cost management. We believe in growing a sustainable business with strong fundamentals, data-driven & advanced optimizations to enable all of those.
As a member of the Data Platform team, our mission is to build up a platform of data that enables people to make decisions & take actions data-driven. Our work involves areas such as finance, inventory management, fulfillment, delivery, or even after-sale service to enable teams across the organizations to build up analytical products & advanced optimization solutions. Our goal is to help maximize the value of each domain contributed to the customer & company.
We are looking for Senior Data Scientist to stand together with us and take responsibility for building solutions to solve our problems in Warehouse and Transportation. And since we are just at the beginning of the road, you can let your imagination run free. We encourage everyone to dare to try new things and even make some mistakes, after all, it is all part of life and learning.
What you’d contribute:
- Apply algorithm design, mathematical optimization, and machine learning to improve/enhance Warehouse and Transportation’s automation and optimization
- Develop measurable metrics to track and determine the outcome and impact of the optimized solution
- Perform implementation and integration of the solution, and result in documentation
- Improve and identify new technologies to smooth the implementation process
- Understand, and analyze requirements from business and stakeholders that helps trigger immediate insights and actions
- Prioritize tasks to meet important timelines and achieve milestones
What you’d love for the role:
- We’re all hands to automate and optimize TikiNOW Warehouse and Delivery at scale.
- Data is our real language to communicate to the business.
- We accept “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” (Thomas Edison).
- This brings us an opportunity to build up here our mini “R&D center for best practices”.
- Diversity, inclusion, and belonging are our team mantras.
What you’d have to succeed in the role:
- Strong Algorithm Knowledge is a must, especially in Graph Algorithms.
- Good mathematical and statistical background.
- Analytical mind and business acumen
- Experience using statistical computer languages (Python, SQL, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
- Experience with data engineer or software engineer with tech-stack: FastAPI, Flask, Postgresql, MongoDB, Kubernetes, Airflow, Spark.
- A high rating in Codeforces, Topcoder, Google CodeJam, and Facebook Hackercup, ... is a plus.
- Having experience with ML/DL frameworks such as Scikit-learn, Tensorflow, Torch, etc.... is a plus.
What we love to offer:
- Hybrid working
- Attractive package + immediate healthcare insurance
- Full paid during the probation period
- Social insurances contributions paid on full salary
- Be coached by experienced & inspirational leaders and managers
- Tech application of autonomous robots and AI technologies
- Unlimited access to knowledge via learning library & via team knowledge-sharing