- Being a Senior key account manager for managed accounts who are top Suppliers/Brands of Book & Office supplies (Thiên Long, Firstnew, NXB Trẻ….)
- Conducting co-marketing plans to promote brands visibility & push sales performance on Tiki.
- Following brands performance to make sure both parties have long-term relationships & keep highest retention for media partnership.
- Collaborating with stakeholders including marketing team, commercial team, brand team to deliver the best-result for campaign.
- Working closely with online marketing channels (Google ads, Facebook ads, social media, affiliates, & CRM pushes), Design team, external partners and internal stakeholder… to drive aspects of campaign planning, channel optimization to deliver the best result for campaigns / activities .
- Reporting Brand‘s performance during Campaign, quarterly, yearly...
- Keeping oversight on campaigns and make necessary adjustments so as to achieve maximum efficiency
- Leading on customer insights, customers’ behaviors, customers‘ trends and co-ordinate with the Commercial and Brand team to understand consumers’ product insight to bring the best benefit to customers and contribute to delivering targets.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field required.
- Having Experience at least 1 year in account management, sales team of media-agency or publishers.
- Having experience in ecommerce, brands with marketing positions will be a plus.
- Having passion in the e-commerce industry & strong belief in ecommerce media solutions will be your good point to start a great learning here.
- Having the insights, experience and passion in premium to high-end Lifestyle or ITC is a plus
B. Professional & Soft Skills:
- Good English written and verbal communication skills
- Must be flexible for overtime working and have enthusiasm for teamwork and fast-paced environments.
- Detail-oriented and passionate to work quickly/efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Work independently and proactively take on new responsibilities where most needed.
- Good knowledge of MS Office (specifically MS Excel)
- Digital knowledge
- Experience in executing brands‘ marketing budget and reporting
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and constantly changing to achieve innovative solutions
- Excellent communication capability
- Humble and willing to learn every day
- Nimble, careful, enjoy working details.
- Critical thinking and have service mindset