- Devising and using fruitful procurement and sourcing plan
- Expected to maintain /develop a smooth and efficient process for stock planning and ordering to achieve the targets of stock service level, stock days and stock availability at store level.
- Improve the Ordering performance to meet the business requirements and customer service, such as: improving Supplier KPIs on delivery and stock by tracking, analyzing and solving the root causes; improving replenishment process…
KEY RESULT AREAS
Procurement and Sourcing management
- Discovering profitable suppliers and initiating procurement partnerships
- Negotiating with external vendors to secure advantageous terms
- Evaluate and proceed with the ordering of necessary and potential goods
- Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements
Ordering & Planning
- Supply planning in collaboration with Marketing and Category management teams.
- Be fully in charge of the amount of products/SKU ordered from suppliers, delivered to the store chain directly.
- Optimize order management process to maintain highly effective communication between suppliers and buyers.
- Cooperate closely with suppliers, logistics team as well as each store to ensure the logistic activities lead-time and accuracy.
- Expect unfavorable events through analysis of data and prepare control plan
- Advice Category management teams (KAM) and Store Operations (OPS) on topics related to Order management.
- Monitor and handle all issues related to ordering (lacking delivery, late delivery, invoice,…)
Budget & Cash-flow management
- Control inventory level & budget within the target to make sure we have the right product, right time, right quantity in the right place
- Keep a close eye on DoC, Shrinkage, and other supply - inventory metrics.
- Measure and drive supplier performance against pre-defined targets (fill-rate, late delivery, delivery lead-time, stock day, stock availability.
- BSc or Diploma/College degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Economics, Business Administration or related field.
- Proven working experience as a procurement officer or instock management officer.
- Experience in e-Commerce or online business is preferred.
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as a dexterity in “reading” the market
- Talent in negotiations and networking
- Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers
- Strong leadership capabilities
- Careful, can do mindset, can get things done, can disengage and restart, is not discouraged by temporary stops but is creative in finding new approaches and solutions.